Sunday, March 19, 2023

Moses on JESUS

 


JESUS tells us:

John 5:46-47

King James Version

46 For had ye believed Moses, 

ye would have believed me; 

for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, 

how shall ye believe my words?


This 81st blog was created because of those verses above.

JESUS said Moses "wrote of me".

I needed to find out.

What did Moses write about our LORD?

SPIRIT compelled me to search Scripture.

JESUS did say:

John 5:39

King James Version

39 Search the scriptures; 

for in them ye think ye have eternal life: 

and they are they which testify of me.


So, we took it one book at a time.

All five books of Moses.

As I started with Genesis, SPIRIT helped me find many "representations" of JESUS -- lineage. history, and all.

This was going to be one wonderful adventure!

We found many events in the Old Testament which reminded me of JESUS' life, and prophecies.

Also representative of JESUS' life are the third days, seventh days, 40 days and 40 nights, 12 tribes, 12 pillars, 12 rods.

In my heart, JESUS represents GOD, prophets, prophecy, priesthood, perfection, light, love, law, mercy, miracles, justice, obedience, faithfulness, judgment, grace, power, truth, salvation, bread, lamb, sheep, oil, fire, water, blood, life, Rock, sin offering, tribe of Judah.

That's what you'll find here.

GENESIS

EXODUS

LEVITICUS

NUMBERS

DEUTERONOMY


Related posts:

PRIEST from JUDA

Bible DISCOVERY 10: The LINEAGE of JESUS

The HOLY SPIRIT

JESUS


Related video:

Jacob Prasch Bible Study A Prophet Like Moses - Exodus Study Series


Image: Clipart Library


For our ADMONITION

  Numbers 21:6 King James Version 6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people,  and they bit the people;  and much people of Israel ...